Car or underground tour
Kolomenskoye is one of the most beautiful residences of the Russian tsars and one of the favorite places for visiting of the Muscovites. It has special atmosphere of ancient Russia with its particular architecture and wonderful views. It is in Moscow but you will feel there like in a beautiful picturesque village and won’t believe you are in megalopolis.
What you will see:
- Alexey Mikhailovich Terem Palace with excursion inside (which is called the 8th miracle)
- Ascension church (with excursion inside)
- St. George Bell Tower
- Front and Rear gates of the Monarchic Court
- Kazan cathedral
- Peter the Great house
Included: entry tickets to the museums, guided tour in English or in your language, transfer by shuttle through the territory of the estate, transfer by taxi from the hotel and back
- We can change this tour as per your request. Contact us for more information.
- Kolomenskoye estate is a perfect place for our Russian style photoshoots. Check out our photoshoots.