You are for the first time in Moscow? You should see from where it began. We are glad to present you a private guided classical walking tour in the very heart of Moscow. You will see and get acquainted with the following places of interest:
- Lubyanka Square and the observation area in the Central Children’s Store with amazing Moscow view!
- Nikolskaya street
- Most beautiful stations of Moscow metro
- Revolution Square and Bolshoi Theater
- Red Square:
- Kazan cathedral
- GUM (with coming inside)
- Saint Basils Cathedral (with coming inside)
- Spasskaya Tower
- Lenin Mausoleum (with coming inside)
- Historical Museum and Resurrection Gate
- Alexander Garden
- Christ the Savior Cathedral (with coming inside) and The Patriarch’s Bridge
- Vorobyevy hills or Moskva river cruise with amazing views (option)
- Going to Vorobyevy hills by the cable road with your guide.
- The Moskva River cruise.
Included: personal guide speaking your language, entry tickets into Saint Basil’s Cathedral, transfer from the hotel by metro and back by taxi if needed